您现在的位置: VOA >> VOA双语新闻 >> 双语新闻 >> 正文

意大利总理承诺震后重建

更新时间:2016/11/1 8:57:53 来源:本站原创 作者:佚名

Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi is promising to rebuild parts of central Italy after Sunday's 6.6 magnitude earthquake, Italy's most powerful quake in 36 years.

意大利中部星期天发生6.6级地震后,总理伦齐承诺重建。这是意大利36年来最强烈的一次地震。

"We will rebuild everything, the houses, the churches and the businesses. Everything that needs to be done to rebuild these areas will be done," Renzi said.

伦齐说:“我们要进行全面重建,住宅,教堂和企业。我们要尽全力重建。”

No one was killed Sunday, but at least 20 minor injuries were reported.

星期天的地震没有人员丧生,不过有至少20人受轻伤。

Many people had already fled that area after an August quake killed about 300 people, followed by two strong aftershocks last Wednesday.

Large boulders and rockslides blocked several highways, completely cutting off some villages from the outside. A nearly non-stop series of small aftershocks were making conditions difficult for emergency workers.

大石块和滚石阻塞了当地的好几条高速公路,彻底切断了一些村庄跟外界的联系,余震也给救灾工作带来了困难。

The U.S. National Geological Survey says Sunday's quake was centered near Norcia and was relatively shallow, at a depth of 10 kilometers, making it felt over a widespread area, and as far south as Rome, 90 kilometers to the south.

美国地质调查局说,这次地震震中在诺尔恰附近,是一次深度为10公里的浅层地震,所以影响地区广泛,90公里以南的首都罗马也有震感。

Schools will be closed in Rome Monday so buildings can be inspected for structural damage, according to the Rome municipality website.

罗马市政府网站宣布,星期一学校停课,便于检查建筑物是否受损。

相关文章列表